1. $100,000 Tenant Liability Insurance Coverage Provided Under the Utmost Property Management Master Policy.
Benefit: Tenants are covered under the Utmost Property Management master policy for $100,000 in liability.
2. $20,000 Renter’s Content Coverage Provided Under the Utmost Property Management Master Policy.
Benefit: Tenants are covered under the Utmost Property Management master policy for $20,000 in renter’s content coverage.
3. No Additional Charges for All Rental Payment Options to Include In-Person, ACH, or Check.
Benefit: Tenants simply pay their rent plus the $38.00 per month for an all-inclusive payment.
4. Included Tenant Portal for Maintenance, Payment Options, and Electronic Statements.
Benefit: Tenants have free access to our Tenant Portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using all included payment options to include the automatic ACH option, and have access to electronic statements.
5. Utilities Connection Concierge
Benefit: One Call sets up utility, cable and internet services - and helps you get the best promos and discount codes available.
6. Free Credit Reporting for All Rental Payments made during this Lease to TransUnion.
Benefit: Tenants receive the benefit of positive credit reporting for all on-time rental payments to TransUnion.
7. 24/7 Maintenance Hotline with Live Phone Support.
Benefit: Tenants can reach a live person after hours for emergency maintenance concerns.
8. One Time Returned Payment Fee Forgiveness. ($85.00)
Benefit: Utmost will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I opt-out of this Resident Benefits Package? Yes – But only the Insurance Portion. Utmost is providing the Resident Benefits Package to all tenants. The included insurance coverage is under Utmost as a Master Policy and applied to each home under management. Tenants receive the benefits of the coverage without applications, credit checks, or billing.
What if I have my own Renters Insurance coverage? The Resident Benefits Package will apply to all homes and tenants under the Utmost Property Management Master Policy. Tenants may opt-out of the insurance portion of this program by showing proof of Renter’s Insurance with coverage of at least $100,000, and naming Utmost Property Management as ADDITIONALLY INTEREST for a cost difference savings of $12.50 per month.