Take a look at our available listings to get started. Be sure to first check our screening criteria listed below
Learn more about the rentals and scheduling showings with us.
Click "Apply Now" on the property you're interested in.
Utmost Property Management does business in accordance with the Federal, State and Local Fair Housing laws and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Disability, Religious Creed, Ancestry, Sex, Familial Status, Sexual Preference, Gender Identity, Age and National Origin. We process applications and score is on the criteria described in this policy. We select the best qualified tenant based on the highest scoring application. We do not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports
Each application requires that we verify credit history, leasing history, income, and criminal reports. Factors such as your move in date, pets and your behavior and cooperation with our staff may also be considered in the application decision.
Please read before submitting an application. Incomplete applications will NOT be processed. Application fee is NONREFUNDABLE.
APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION (1-5) IS TURNED IN.
(at the end of your application upload a separate photo or scan of each document, in full frame, without anything else in the photo)
1. Completed application for each resident age 18 or over. Be sure to fill out all fields as only completed applications will be processed.
Please provide a SEPARATE valid email address for EACH applicant as well as emergency contact info for someone that is not an applicant. (For example, if you are applying with your spouse do not put each other as emergency contacts)
2. A copy of a valid photo ID must be provided for each applicant.
3. Proof of income documentation. Please note that applicant (s) combined gross income is required to be at least two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent amount.
Acceptable proof of income documentation:
• If paid bi-weekly or monthly: at least TWO (2) most recent paystubs or payroll report.
• If paid weekly: at least FOUR (4) most recent paystubs or payroll report.
• If self-employed: most recent tax return as well as documentation of financial performance for the current year (if applying in Q3 or Q4)
• SIX (6) MONTHS of bank statements
• Current proof of government income (such as Social Security, welfare, etc.), proof of retirement income, proof of liquid assets, proof of spousal and/or child support, or any other legal and verifiable income
•For new employment and relocation, offer letter including wage/salary, position and start date must be submitted in addition to any of the previous forms of documentation.
Additional proof of income documentation may be requested
4. Most current and previous residential history up to 2 years. Accurate contact information for your current and previous landlord must also be provided. Please note, it is common for landlords to not give rental verification until notice has been provided to them. We can not complete processing until rental verification is received. If rental verification is not received within 3 business days, we will move on to the next applicant.
5. Pet Screening Profile for EACH house-hold pet and/or assistance animal.
Pet Policy: Please look on the ad to see if pets are accepted for the property you wish to apply for. All pets are to be screened and a pet profile must be submitted before your application is considered. There will be an additional $500 pet deposit PER PET as well as monthly pet rent up to $65, determined by pet screening report.
*applications with pets will NOT be processed until pet screening report is also received.
Each applicant will be required to qualify individually or as per specific criteria areas. (Income requirement will be combined with all applicants.)
Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial of the application.
Any applicant currently using illegal drugs will be denied. If approved for tenancy and later illegal drugs use is confirmed, eviction shall result.
Any individual, whose tenancy may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of any individual, the community, or the property of others, will be denied tenancy.
• Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a unit. (A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet for clothing. Two persons are allowed per bedroom.
• Monthly income should be equal to at least 2.5 times the rent, and must be from a verifiable, legal source. Debt to Income ratio must be better than 30%.
• Additional deposits or cosigners will NOT be accepted to mitigate failure to meet income criteria.
• Twelve months of verifiable employment will be required if used as a source of income.
Rental history criteria
• Twelve months of verifiable contractual rental history from a current third party landlord or home ownership is required.
• Four years eviction-free history is required unless paid or in compliance to an agreement.
• Three or more late pays or dishonored checks with in one year will result in a denial of the application.
• Report of excessive damages, or other complaints may result in denial of the application.
• Rental history reflecting past due and unpaid rent will result in a denial of the application.
• Outstanding balances due to previous or current landlord will result in automatic denial.
• Negative or adverse debt showing on credit report may require additional security deposits.
• Excessive unpaid collections over the amount of 1,500 (except medical or student loans) will result in a denial of the application.
• Debt to income ratio must be better than 30%.
• Any balance in collections to a utility company will result in a denial of the application.
• Any bankruptcy filed within the last 5 years will result in denial of application
Criminal conviction criteria
Upon receipt of the rental application and the screening fee, owner/agent will conduct a search of public records to determine whether the applicant or any proposed tenant has been convicted of, or pled guilty to or no contest to, any crime.
Any of the following shall be grounds for denial of the rental application:
• A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea for any felony involving serious injury, kidnapping, death, arson, rape, sex crimes and/or child sex crimes, extensive property damage or drug related offenses (sale, manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to sell), or class A felony burglary or Class A felony robbery; or
• A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last seven years, for: any other felony charge; or
• A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last seven years, for: any misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor involving assault, intimidation, property damage, or weapons charges or that is sex-related or drug-related (sale, manufacture, delivery or possession with the intent to sale);or
• A conviction, guilty plea or no contest plea, where the date of disposition, release or parole has occurred within the last three years, for: any B or C misdemeanor in the above categories or those involving criminal trespass I, theft, dishonesty, or prostitution.
Pending charges or outstanding warrants for any of the above will result in a suspension of the application process until the charges are resolved. Upon resolution, if an application will be completed. No unit will be held awaiting the resolution of pending charges
ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS MAY BE REQUIRED IF CRITERIA IS NOT MET (Cosigners will only be considered for full time students)
• LEASE START DATE MUST BE WITH-IN 14 DAYS FROM SUBMITTING APPLICATION, unless move-in date/date available is otherwise noted in the ad. We will not hold a vacant and available property off the market any longer than 2 weeks.
• Lease to be signed within 24 hours of application approval
• Deposits must be paid with-in 3 days of application approval
• Rent and all other fees are due 24 hours prior to move-in
• Renters insurance is required. Resident agrees to obtain insurance protecting the Premises from loss or damage caused by Resident/Guest or Resident’s/Guest’s negligence and understands that any insurance that Owner maintains is not for the benefit of Resident. A minimum of $500,000.00 dollars of liability coverage needs to be obtained.
You have the right to dispute the accuracy of any information provided to the landlord/manager by a screening service or credit reporting agency. If your application is denied due to unfavorable information received during the screening process you may:
• In writing contact the screening company that supplied the information to obtain a copy of your screening results. The screening company that processed your application is Background Investigations. Their name and the reference number for your screening results will be printed on the denial letter.
• Credit: Contact the credit reporting agency to identify who is reporting unfavorable information.
• Correct any incorrect information through the credit reporting agent as per their policy.
• Provide proof necessary changes to Property Manager. They will contact the screening agency, and your application will be re-evaluated for the next available rental home if approved.
If your application has been denied and you feel that you qualify as a resident under the criteria outlined above, you should write to:
Utmost Property Management
Equal Housing Opportunity
1905 SE 192nd Ave Suite 203-B
Camas, Washington 98607
Within the letter explain the reasons you believe your application should be approved and request a review of your file. Within 7 business days of receipt, your application will be reviewed, and you will be notified of the outcome of the review in writing.
Application fee: $50.00 – Please note, due to costs we incur to screen and process each application, application fees are non-refundable